Exhibition is a common start for companies who want to expand their business in Chinese market. Where the company could converse directly with the experts in the industry and enlarge its network. With ChineseAgent’s assistance, we could facilitate the process and help your company get more orders on-site, and assure long-term development after the exhibition.
Before the exhibition
-Recommend specialized exhibitions according to the industry or the consumption market;
-Contact exhibition organizer and arrange the schedule according to client’s requirements;
-Invite some domestic potential partners to come visit the exhibition;
During the exhibition
-Arrange the temporarily importation of products that would be exhibited during the exhibition;
-Accompany to the exhibition and meet all direct/potential end-users/distributors;
-Solve on-site any problems concerning trading/legal/invoicing/bidding and other business support, facilitating direct sales/deals;
-Collect names cards of potential end-users/partners;
-Translate necessary documents;
After the exhibition
-With those deals settled during the exhibition, we will assure the success of each deals;
-With those potential partners, CA will keep tracking and help settle the cooperation, further meetings might be possible and could be arranged;
Having a Chinese website would assure a continous development in a country where the language could be a big barrier. With all product documents in Chinese the end-users could understand better about this company. Our steps are as below:
Step1: Apply for website domain name and server. Relating to the company’s English domain name, we will provide suitable suggestions for Chinese domain names for your reference and picking. Due to network restrictions, we recommend building the network service within China. So the domestic users can load the Chinese homepage at a faster rate.
Step2: Confirmation of website content and the Chinese translation.
Step3: Development of the Chinese homepage. Try to provide the original site template, photos. We have professional cooperation website developers to help the company build the Chinese website.
We facilitate the partner search through our team of expert, agent and consultant. You will be fully supported from our initial contact up through the signing of the final agreement with your partners or distributors.
To achieve this, ChineseAgent has a five step process to help your company to find the best partner or wholesaler in the Chinese market.
Step 1: Identify potential partners.
Step 2: Provide the selections and recommendations.
Step 3: Carry due diligence on shortlisted candidates.
Step 4: Select potential meeting and arrange the meeting.
Step5: Assistance negotiations and reach the final agreement.
ChineseAgent will provide various methods of sales services tailored to the Chinese market. Not only will our knowledgeable staff help conduct and manage direct or online sales, but we will also help supervise and administer sales processes of wholesalers and distributors.
Why should you choose ChineseAgent as your consultant for sales management in China?
ChineseAgent will provide clients with sales services like managing the value added tax (VAT) and the reduced tax rate. We can minimize expenses for human-resources and sales distribution when you break into the Chinese market. Our team of experts will provide full support for the whole sales process in China.
With ChineseAgent’s assistance you can establish an effective, efficient and flexible management system. It includes financial, storage, delivery and after-sales service. We facilitate the entire sales process through our team of expert, E-HENG operation team who has more than 15 years of experience in import and export industry. In addition, your company will be fully supported not only by ChineseAgent but also the internal and external resource in E-HENG.
As a partner with E-HENG and ChineseAgent, we will work tirelessly to secure your company the lowest costs and minimize the risks that are involved with entering the Chinese market. ChineseAgent will assist your company as it designs a distributor management system based on your company’s goals for the Chinese market. ChineseAgent will then make full use of its expansive industry experience and networks to apply your marketing management plan with the highest of standards and strict adherence to our client’s wishes and government regulations. Additionally, our open management system can help you to better analyze and react to industry’s trends and effectively reallocate resources to different markets
- Recruit, evaluate and manage the most qualified candidates to represent you.
- If you want your own sales team but don’t know how to find the correct person in China. We can screen workers through written tests, interviews, background checks and medical check-ups to ensure a reliable, honest and stable workforce.
- Individual taxes, social insurance funds, etc. are a burden. We help sign employment consulting and contract with workers, declare and contribute social security and insurance funds.
- Provides payroll management services including pay calculation, pay distribution, individual income tax declaration and contributions and payroll reporting.
Once you have made an agreement with partners and distributors, we will provide additional assistance to manage your company’s needs. This includes industry research, organization of distribution models, market research, pricing strategy consulting and allocation of market share. We will also help you to arrange face-to-face meetings as well as any other modes of contact necessary to facilitate the partnership.
- ChineseAgent provides office facilities, meeting and showrooms for rent, which can both greatly reduce your working cost in China and effectively promote your corporate image.
- Our knowledgeable agents diligently analyze and answer inquiries including those regarding product information, customer complaints, system support, investigation/information requests, transaction monitoring and financial or nonfinancial transactions.
- We investigate and follow-up with internal suppliers and provide prompt updates or solutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- We initiate other transaction orders such as internal transfer, deposit booking, and FX booking.
ChineseAgent provides end-to-end supply chain management services, which can satisfy your industry needs and connect companies to customers. Whether it regards packaged foods, electrical equipment or apparel, we can delivery your merchandise on time while maximizing logistical efficiency.
ChineseAgent is located in Shanghai, the largest logistical center in China. Wherever your products are located, our logistical management center can offer end–to-end supply chain management, which includes the following services:
- We can assist your company with letters of credit verification, documents preparation, update product inspections and advice on regulations, price check.
- We have our own warehouses inside and outside the Bonded Area, so we can save you both money and time while ensuring the goods’ safety.
- If your products arrived in China which and need to be easily processed, ChineseAgent can provide you services such as easy cutting, repacking, labeling and others.
International and national logistics
- Besides our experienced customs clearance service, we offer our clients efficient integration of international and national shipping / transporting. This well linked combination assures you on time and highly efficient logistics.